After completion of a CMV ocean or river cruise of any duration you will automatically qualify for Silver membership of the Columbus Club and entitled to the range of benefits and rewards outlined below.
Tiers of Membership
There are four tiers of membership calculated on the number of cruise nights travelled and all previous sailings, going back to the inaugural CMV voyage to the West Indies on Marco Polo in January 2010, will qualify.
Qualification: up to 20 nights cruised.
- Receive a complimentary copy of Compass, the CMV quarterly magazine.
- Priority notification of programme releases and news updates.
Qualification: 21 to 99 nights cruised.
Benefits: As per Silver plus….
- Fast Track embarkation/disembarkation facility.
- Invitation to attend exclusive onboard repeaters Club Cocktail Party.
- Receipt of a special Club lapel pin badge.
- 5% savings on onboard laundry services, shore excursions and drinks.
Qualification: 100 to 199 nights cruised.
Benefits: As per Silver and Gold plus…
- Advance opportunity to book a cruise prior to programme going on general sale.
- Guaranteed first or second sitting dining option (excluding table size).
- Invitation to Captain or Officers table on cruises of 12 nights or more.
- A personal bon voyage message and bottle of Champagne in your cabin on departure (if not booking suite accommodation where already included).
- 5% future cruise discount on sailings from 1 November 2014. Booking must be made at least 120 days prior to sail date.
- 7.5% savings on onboard laundry services, shore excursions, drinks and internet packages.
Qualification: 200 nights or more.
Benefits: As per Silver, Gold and Platinum plus…
- Welcome fruit bowl, flowers and a plate of canapés (if not booking de luxe suite accommodation where already included).
- 10% future cruise discount on sailings from 1 Nov 2014. Booking must be made at least 120 days prior to sail date.
- 10% savings on onboard
Conditions of Membership
- Qualification: After completion of a first CMV ocean or river cruise of any duration, passengers will automatically qualify for Silver membership of the Columbus Club. Thereafter, the range of benefits for each tier of membership will become applicable from the second CMV ocean or river cruise taken.
- Club Benefits & Rewards: The range of benefits and rewards, as detailed in this booklet, depend upon the tier of membership which is based on the number of nights cruised. It should be noted that:
- The exclusive repeaters onboard cocktail party will not be available for cruises of under 5 nights duration.
- The fast track embarkation and disembarkation facility cannot always be guaranteed at all turnaround ports of call.
- Membership Charges: There is no charge for membership. However, CMV reserves the right to review and amend the tiers of membership and reward packages. In the event of any changes, all club members will be notified in advance.
- Future Cruise Discounts: Please note that while future cruise discounts can be applied against the best available published CMV fare at the time of booking including full, saver and buy one get one half price fare promotions, the discount cannot be combined with any other promotional fares including but not limited to; buy one get one free promotions, group fares, vouchers and any other discount offers. If a club member books onboard for a future cruise where a future cruise discount applies they will still enjoy the advantage of a complimentary one category upgrade incentive deal for ocean view cabins only from twin categories 1-11 which is available to all passengers.
- Working with our travel trade partners: All club members are still entitled to the full range of rewards when booking through a travel agent or tour operator and are actively encouraged to continue booking future cruises with their regular agent or operator. Any bookings taken onboard our ships will also be referred back to the booking agency.
- Agreement: In being a qualifying member of the Columbus Club, all passengers agree to the aforementioned Conditions of Membership. Passengers can cancel their club membership at any time by notifying CMV accordingly.