Look Whats Included
Compare our fares together with what’s included and you’ll appreciate what outstanding value our cruises represent. Cabin accommodation, full board cuisine, afternoon teas, daytime activities, evening entertainment and full use of the onboard leisure facilities are all included in the fare.
All this is included in the fare:
- Comfortable cabin accommodation of your choice
- Excellent service standards from a very friendly and attentive crew
- Delicious full board cuisine, plus afternoon teas and late night snacks
- Welcome & Farewell Captain’s Cocktail Parties (cruises of 6 nights or more)
- Self service tea & coffee, from 6am to midnight
- Stylish entertainment, cabarets and popular classical interludes
- Daytime activities programme
- Informative guest speakers and arts & crafts (cruises of 5 nights or more)
- Wide range of leisure facilities to enrich your time on board
- Porterage of luggage from port to cabin
- Port Taxes
And remember, we offer...
- A more traditional and leisurely style cruising experience
- Distinctive, small to medium sized cruise ships accessible to more ports of call
- A friendly and attentive standard of service from an experienced international crew
- Sterling is the onboard currency on Columbus, Magellan, Marco Polo and Astoria, so there is no need to worry about exchange problems
- For your added convenience, a choice of eleven UK departure ports plus Dublin
- A wide choice of wonderful excursions
Extras not included
Travel insurance. Travel costs to the port of embarkation or airport for fly-cruises. Optional shore excursions. Long term port parking. Expenditure of a personal nature on board ship - drinks, gifts, shopping, laundry, communications etc. Visas. Health Certificate and vaccination charges. Crew gratuities which will be automatically billed to your on board account - see below.
According to international custom in the hospitality industry, tipping is accepted as recognition of good service. For your greater convenience we operate an automatic tipping system on board, so instead of worrying how much and when to tip, an amount of £5.00 per person per night (£4.00 per person per night for cruises of more than 16 nights duration) will be debited to your onboard account.