To enhance the enjoyment of your cruise, we have created a range of optional shore excursions designed to show you the highlights of each of the ports of call. It is strongly recommended that you use our pre-registration service to ensure that places are registered on the excursions of your choice. There are several advantages to participating in an optional shore excursion with Cruise & Maritime Voyages Ltd.
- Cruise & Maritime Voyages Ltd shore excursions have been designed to help our guests make the most of their time ashore at each port of call on their cruise. Visiting new destinations around the world is always an exciting prospect and at each port we have planned a variety of excursions designed to appeal to all tastes and budgets. By taking a shore excursion with Cruise & Maritime Voyages Ltd you can be sure that you are making the very most of your time in port.
- Competitive selling prices and the knowledge that all excursions and activities are operated under the management of responsible and experienced local ground handling agencies, which hold the appropriate insurance cover to offer such services.
- All guests participating on Cruise & Maritime Voyages Ltd approved shore excursions have the peace of mind that they will return to the ship before it sails.
- If the ship is unable to call at a specific port for various reasons including bad weather, all guests booked on Cruise & Maritime Voyages Ltd excursions will receive a full refund.
- If the itinerary or call timings change during the cruise, the shore excursion team make the necessary amendments with the local agents to ensure the shore excursion programme continues to operate with as little disruption as possible.
- The ability to pre-register shore excursions on line and immediately print or view a confirmation of pre-registrations. Amendments can be made up to 4 days before the cruise. Payments are not taken prior to the cruise departure as charges are automatically debited to the ship board account once guests join.
- Cruise & Maritime Voyages Ltd have a dedicated shore excursion team on board all of our vessels who are there to assist guests with their choice of excursions and ensure smooth disembarkation and excursion operation in every port of call.
Approximately 8 weeks prior to the departure date, advance general cruise information and the shore excursion programme will be forwarded to you and will be available to view on line.
|shore excursions Programme|
|Baltic Cities & St. Petersburg / European Cities & Fairytales - 2017||View Online||Download|
|British Isles, Scottish Highlights, Faroes & Emerald Isle - 2017||View Online||Download|
|Norway & the Fjords - 2017||View Online||Download|
|Springtime in the Azores & Madeira - P708||View Online||Download|
|Amsterdam & Antwerp 2017||View Online||Download|
|Astor Northbound Voyage to the UK - A723||View Online||Download|
|World Cruise Sector 2 - Sydney Australia to Singapore||View Online||Download|
|World Cruise Sector 3 - Singapore to London Tilbury||View Online||Download|